COVID-19 REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
- All fees for the 2020/2021 performance season will follow a Covid-19 prorated policy. We will not be accepting payments for the year in full. Rather, at time of registration, we will accept the first month’s payment only (along with the administration fee) in order to hold your spot in class(es).
- Ongoing monthly payments will not be processed until the second month after classes resume fully.
- Auto Pay via credit card for ongoing monthly payments will be available in your Parent Portal at registration.
- Please note, classes will only be available for you to view/select according to your student’s age. Additionally, if your child has already received their placements for the 2020/2021 season, please have those on hand at time of registration.
COVID-19 CLASS PROCEDURES:
- We have temporarily limited class sizes in order to stay within the recommended group size boundaries. Under Phase 2, class sizes have been adjusted to accommodate a studio capacity of 50 people. This will be adjusted when we move to Phase 3; if you have been placed on a waitlist, please check back on your parent portal to see if you have been removed from the waitlist and placed in the class.
- We have temporarily shortened classes for the 2020/2021 performance season to 50 minutes to allow for safe class change overs.
- During class change overs, each studio and common areas will have all surfaces sanitized by paid KPA staff.
- Due to group size constraints, parents will temporarily not be permitted in studio common areas. Class assistants will usher students to lobby for pick up after class. Class assistants will also be in the lobby to usher those students arriving to attend the next class.
- We respectfully request that students arrive no more than five (5) minutes early for their scheduled class, and that pick ups be punctual.
- We ask that every student practice hand sanitizing upon arrival and before exiting the building. All studios will be equipped with hand sanitizer stations.
- At any sign of symptoms of illness, we ask that families stay home! Additionally, if any symptoms of illness occur during class, that student will be isolated in the office and parents called for immediate pick up.