Registration for KaRAR’s 2019/2020 dance season opens April 1, 2019 for studio families who are currently registered with KaRAR.
Registration opens to the public April 15, 2019.
We accept all registrations in the office at:
#111 4401 – 48 Street, Stony Plain.
Class fees can be paid in two ways:
1. First month’s deposit (payable cash, debit, credit, cheque) + Pre-Authorized monthly payments to start October 2019 and end May 2020; there are no additional interest fees charged for this monthly service. (Requires a pre-auth form and void cheque; please see below).
2. Alternatively, fees can be paid in full (debit, cash, credit, cheque).
3. Additionally, please bring a cheque which can be post-dated for Nov.15/19 for costume fees (will be calculated at time of registration).
To speed up the registration process, please have as much of paperwork completed as possible, and please have your payment preference along with a post-dated (Nov.15/19) cheque for costuming.
To secure your child(ren)’s spot in their desired class(es), please plan for the following:
1. Print off a REG. Pg.1 and Pg. 2 for EACH registrant. Please fill out all personal information and sign/ date. Office administration will fill out the class selection/ fees portion of the form (REG. 2)
2. Print off ONE I Understand Document PER FAMILY. Please read, initial, and sign/ date.
3. If you are wanting to participate in monthly fee payments, please print off a Pre-Authorized Debit form, fill out the top personal information section, and attach a VOID cheque.
If you are unsure what will be best to register in, we will be available to answer any questions you might have. Please remember that you have until October 15, 2019 to make changes to your registrations, so the beginning of the year is a great time to try things out.
With our move to our new location for the 2019/2020 dance season, we are looking forward to another excellent performance season with our KaRAR family!